Back to Videos
The Natural Herbal Way
A parasite cleanse is required if your body is overburdened with other toxins. For the most part, if your body is healthy, then your immune system can deal with the parasites. If your circulation is poor, or your organs and tissues are oxygen deprived, or your pH is out of balance, tissues begin to deteriorate. This sets up an environment suitable for parasites to invade your body. They will naturally migrate to those areas of the body where your body is not functioning optimally. So they can be present in your blood, your joints, your organs, you name it! While parasites may not necessarily be the cause of a disease, they are extremely opportunistic and can make a disease worse.
There are many reasons to consider a parasite cleanse. It is estimated that parasites infect up to 80% of the world population, and that these infestations are not limited to developing nations with poor sanitation. Common lab tests screen for only forty of the hundreds of parasites that can live within the human body. In addition, most tests are performed on stool samples, but in reality only a few parasites inhabit the intestinal tract. Thus many people can test negative when in fact they do have parasites.
What is a parasite?
A parasite is an organism that derives its food, nutrition and shelter by living in or on another organism.
How would I possibly get bad parasites?
Malaria, giardia, and roundworm can be spread from country to country due to increased immigration and travel. Popularity of raw or undercooked foods, in particular meats and fish, can spread parasites. Until recently, the US government had banned the import of Italian prosciutto because the traditional method used to cure the pork did not involve heat of any kind.
You know how certain beaches are closed to swimmers after heavy rains? This is because the bacterial and parasite levels are extremely high and create the risk of infection. If you live in high smog areas, you will be more susceptible to parasite invasion.
Probably the most common method of transmission is through pets. Even if you wash your hands after petting your dog or cat or handling your scaly or feathered friends, you can still get parasites by picking up their bedding or their food dish or when they come over and lick you. This is the reason why women are advised to stop emptying the cat litter box while they are pregnant.
So what is a toxin-conscious person to do? A routine parasite cleanse!
Possible Signs of Parasitic Infestation
Since parasites will naturally inhabit the weaker areas of your body, symptoms can manifest in many different ways.
* Stomach pain, indigestion, ulcers, constipation or colitis may indicate parasites in the digestive tract
* Uncontrollable movements, such as Parkinson’s disease, may indicate parasites in the nervous system
* Joint or muscle pain, such as arthritis, can be a sign that the presence of a parasite is irritating the joint or tissue and thereby causing inflammation
* Increased susceptibility to infections in lungs, sinuses, vagina, bladder or any mucous membrane may indicate the presence of a parasite
* Food and environmental allergies are often linked to parasites because as digested food is released into the intestines, it can seep through perforations caused by the parasites into the lymphatic system
* Dermatitis, itching, psoriasis, eczema, hives, swelling and rashes can indicate parasites in the skin
* Anemia, fatigue or drowsiness after meals may indicate that parasites are competing with the body for nutrients
I have seen conflicting information on when to undertake this cleanse – in conjunction with the colon cleanse or after the liver cleanse. However, the consensus is that if your body has a low level of toxicity (no chronic symptoms and regular bowel movements), then sequence is less important. If you are experiencing any chronic symptoms or have not been following a natural and organic food diet, then I would recommend that you do the colon cleanse and the parasite cleanse first, followed by the kidney cleanse and then the liver cleanse.
Parasite Cleanse Guide
You may have read about certain foods and herbs that kill certain parasites. Studies have shown that 4 glasses pomegranate juice daily will kill tapeworms. One-quarter cup of finely ground pumpkin seeds can eliminate many other varieties of worms. But, if you suspect that you have a parasite, but cannot rely on the common lab tests to tell you what you have, then what can you do?
As with other types of cleanses, there are two way to arrive at a solution. The do-it-yourself method requires that you find and purchase all of the ingredients and then administer them in the right dosages. This task can be time consuming and not necessarily inexpensive, despite the label "do-it-yourself".
Using the kit method, you can purchase a kit, consisting of a mixture of various anti-parasite supplements and herbal laxatives. While this may seem like it should cost more, take it from someone that has done a lot of cleanses, by the time you purchase all of the ingredients in their minimum quanities, you really do not save that much money using the do-it-yourself method. If you wish to, you can skip ahead to the kit method.
Do-It-Yourself Parasite Cleanse
All sources that I have read agree that the best parasite cleanse consists of a combination of herbs to eliminate adult parasites and their eggs. A common formula uses three particular herbs: black walnut hulls, wormwood and cloves. The walnut hulls and wormwood kill parasites in the adult and developmental stages, while the cloves kill the eggs. Thus by using the three herbs in combination, you kill the parasites at all stages of its life cycle.
1. Be careful with your source of black walnut hulls. The hulls must be harvested green, before they decay and turn black, in order to retain their medicinal properties. Look for black walnut hulls in a tincture solution in most health food stores.
2. There are a lot of different plants that are commonly called wormwood. The one with the maximum parasite-fighting capability is the one with the scientific name “Artemesia”. It is extremely bitter and best taken in capsule form.
3. There are no particular precautions with cloves. However, if you are putting them in capsules yourself, freshly grind whole cloves yourself. Ground cloves found in the spice aisle of most grocery stores are often stale, which means they have lost their medicinal value.
Typical Side Effects
There are no typical side effects from these herbs at recommended dosages, though you may experience a healing crisis as your body eliminates the parasites and begins to heal itself. Drink plenty of water while on any parasite cleanse. Nevertheless, do not exceed recommended dosages in an effort to speed up the parasite cleanse! Always remember that too much of a good thing isn’t necessarily better for you. Lastly, you do not need to stop other medications or herbal therapies.
Complete Parasite Cleanse
You will need:
* Organic apple juice
* Tincture of black walnut hull
* Bottle of Wormwood capsules (200-300mg each)
* Bottle of Clove capsules (500 mg each)
* Bottle of L-ornithine capsules (500 mg each)
Begin the parasite cleanse around the full moon, which is when parasites are most active. Take the herbal combination 30 minutes before meals or on an empty stomach. Plan on taking 1-4 L-ornithine capsules at night if you have trouble sleeping during the cleanse.
Week 1: Add 30 drops of the black walnut hull to one cup of organic apple juice. Drink with one capsule each wormwood and cloves. Take this dose of herbs 3 times per day.
Week 2: Stay at 30 drops of the black walnut hull to one cup of organic apple juice. Increase the wormwood and cloves to 2 capsules each. Take this dose of herbs 3 times per day.
Week 3: Stay at 30 drops of the black walnut hull to one cup of organic apple juice. Increase the wormwood and cloves to 3 capsules each. Take this dose of herbs 3 times per day.
Most parasites will die within a week, but continue for at least three weeks and for up to three months. If you continue longer than three weeks, simply maintain the Week 3 dosage for the remainder of the cleanse.
Concerns About Do-It-Yourself Cleanses
While I wholeheartedly believe in the parasite cleanse described on this page, and I have used it and recommended it with great success, I have growing concerns about the efficacy and variability of do-it-yourself cleanses based on individual ingredients. The efficacy can vary greatly depending on the manufacturers' quality standards, and the age / shelf life of the supplement.
Kit Method of Parasite Cleanse
Instead of assembling all of the ingredients yourself, you may choose from one of numerous supplement-based parasite cleansing kits available at your health food store or online. A complete supplement-based parasite cleansing kit should have some form of herbal laxative and herbs to expel adult parasites and kill the eggs. You should also make sure that the whatever supplement based product you purchase is fresh (not past its shelf life) and comes from a reputable supplier. There are a large number of suppliers of herbal supplements that produce their supplements without the sufficient quality controls and standards to guarantee purity, quality and efficacy.
The easiest kits to use are ones that come with all of the ingredients pre-mixed, to save you the time and hassle of looking up dosages. I have found that while the kit method may appear to be more expensive initially, after using the do-it-yourself method on numerous occassions, it is actually not more expensive to use the kit method.
After having investigated a number of kits available on the market in terms of ingredients, ease of use and supplier credibility and quality, here is my recommendation for a parasite cleanse kit.
Drink Plenty of Water
Remember to drink plenty of water each day to flush the excreted toxins out of your system! Information on the benefit of drinking water will provide you with guidelines on the minimum amount of water you should be drinking. The more water you drink, the more toxins your body will be able to expel as part of this cleanse, and the better you will feel through the cleansing process.
Re-infestation will occur so consider doing the parasite cleanse once or twice a year. Children are especially susceptible to parasites since they are always sticking things in their mouths. While teenagers can take adult dosages, please consult a natural doctor for the proper doses for children.
Parasites? Why do I need to cleanse my body of parasites? I don't have them, right? Well, everyone seems to think parasites are things they don't have, but other people do have. You may or may not have them, but up to 50% of the human population have parasites according to some recent research. These include pinworms, round-worms, and other harmful intestinal organisms that live inside your body.
You can get parasites through a variety of ways, such as through the food or water you consume. You can get them through insect bites, through sex, or simply through the nose or skin. The most common reason most of us have parasites is because of an unhealthy digestive system, and colon. When our bowels are clogged, and we can't eliminate our wastes, this buildup of mucoid plaque clogs the walls of our colon, providing a good environment for parasites to live off, and thrive.
In any case, many people who have parasites also :
- have eaten raw fish or meat at some point in their lives
- hang around children, or pets often
- in contact with insects often
- take antacids often
- experience insomina, colitis, ulcers, and feel dizzy often. have bad breath, a bad digestive system, acne, depressing, and bad body odor.
Once parasites get inside your body, they will stay there, living off the foods and nutrients you intake. To get rid of them, you must fight them will parasite-killing herbs and an extensive parasite cleansing regimen.
Parasites don't simply just consume the nutrients you intake. When they finish consuming, they release harmful toxins. These toxins, of course are responsible for the many health problems you may be experiencing, such as acne, or IBS, or leaky gut, or candida. A friend of mine had chronic acne for 15 years, and only after doing a 3-month parasite/colon cleansing regimen was he able to get rid of his acne. There have even been cases in the past where cancer was mistaken for parasite infections. When worms are clumped together, they can look like tumors to some people.
If you experience abdominal pain often, chances are you have roundworms. Other symptoms of roundworm infections include asthma, pain in your eyes, and rashes. When these worms secrete their wastes, they can cause rashes in most humans. If you have skin problems, you may have a hookworm infection. When these worms mature into adults, they can literally feed off your blood, which leads to abdominal pain, dry skin/hair, acne, and death in some people
Pinworms are common in children, infecting up to 20% of them. If you have a child, I recommend you test them for parasites, and put them in an anti-parasite cleansing regimen such as Dr. Natura Colonix to ensure these worms do not lay eggs and infect your child when he/she grows up. They can lead to severe health problems. These worms can lay up to 10,000 eggs per day
Of course, for some of us parasites may not be the reason we have health problems, but let me point back to the statistic I made earlier. 50% of the human population has some kind of parasite in their body. Parasites don't discriminate among males, or females, or elderly or young people. Parasites can be in any person's body, and to get rid of them permanently, we must start a parasite cleanse.
How do I get rid of parasites?
Ok, enough with the disgusting images and statistics, how do I cleanse my body of parasites? Well, getting rid of them would be close to impossible if you just took one or 2 substances, since there are so many types of parasites!
However, there are three major herbs that help kill more than 100 kinds of parasitic organisms. Take these 3, and your body will most likely be free of parasites. They are the Black Walnut Hull, WormWood, and Common Sloves.
However, these 3 herbs must be combined together if you wish to cleanse your body of parasites.The first two - black walnut and wormwood help kill adult parasites. The Cloves are useful in eliminating the eggs. If you just use the first two, you will kill the adult but the eggs will eventually lead to more parasites. If you kill just the eggs, guess what? The adults will lay even more eggs and start the evil process once more. Here are the list of parasites.
It is imperative you do a partial fast before taking any anti-parasite cleansers, or herbs. You can eat/drink some foods, but only do so very sparingly. Forget about eating any sweets, or heavy foods such as meat. Stick with soft, easy to digest foods like broths and soups. Follow these guidelines:
1. Avoid sugars at all costs.
2. Eat cultured foods such as kefir and yogurt. These probiotics will definitely kill the parasites
3. Consider getting a Bromelain nutritional supplement, as they can really put a hurt on tapeworms
4. Try eating pumpkin seeds a couple time a day, as they have parasite-killing properties. Consider mixing them with cayenne pepper.
5. Eat garlic, garlic, garlic! Garlic will do wonders in destroying some parasites
6. You need to make your stomach increase in acidity, so consider taking ACV (apple cider vinegar) before every meal. In case your food contains parasites, this will prevent them from infecting your body.
7. Use various spices in your foods such as cinnamon, and cloves. Many spices are parasite killing properties and will put many of them to sleep.
Testing for parasites is extremely hard, and not accurate. I had friends who had gotten parasite tests that turned negative, but in fact they did have parasites. If you want to have one in any case, go right ahead, but in my experience many of them are very inaccurate.
If you are in extremely poor health, and suffer from some chronic ailment such as acne, or candida, you should just do a parasite cleansing regimen immediately. Or you can simply do a month of parasite cleansing and if you don't see any parasites, you can just quit. It's that simple.
The best parasite cleansing program out there is Colonix, which I used during my cleansing regimen. A few years ago, I suffered from candida, chronic acne, brain fog, and wanted to shed off a few lbs. After being on the Colonix Program for 3 months, all my symptoms disappeared. I hope to upload some images showing the toxins and parasites that were eliminated during my regimen. It was truly disgusting, and made me realize that many of us have parasites and do not even know it. No wonder, we all are having health problems, and the rise of health insurance is skyrocketing.
The Colonix Program is perfect for those who have parasites because it does two things: cleanses your bowels and cleanses your body of parasites. You should do 3 months of cleansing, as this will completely cleanse your colon of toxins, and eliminate all your parasites. If you just do 1 month, your body will still have toxins and some parasites will exist. Remember, if even one parasite exist, then it can lay 10,000 more eggs within a few days, and the whole vicious cycle starts again. So, it's better to cleanse thoroughly than to do a fast one.
Candida albicans, as you know, is a fungus that usually lives in balance with other bacteria. It it found in our intestines, genital tract, and throat. Candida is not harmful by itself. It has many useful functions in our body such as destroying harmful bacteria.
The best, and most effective way to get rid of candida is by doing a complete, natural candida cleanse. Taking antibiotics or medications is by far, the worst thing you can do.. it will only feed the candida and make you feel worse!
The Candida Yeast Cleanse (Candida Treatment)
Lastly, you need to do a cleanse to eliminate the bad fungi and replace your gut with good bacteria by supplementing with probiotics. Here is the complete regimen:
1. Do colon cleansing for 2-3 months (Get Dr Natura Colonix)
This is such a crucial first step. To first eliminate candida, we must clean our colon through bowel cleansing. Think about it: if your colon is clogged, and full of toxins, how will any anti-fungal (such as Oregano Oil) reach your intestines efficiently?
The best way to colon cleanse for candida sufferers is to take Dr. Natura's Colonix Program. It is the most popular cleansing program out there (and complete too).
It contains a colon cleanser, a parasite cleanser in Paranil, and KleriTea to aid digestion. Many people in alternative medicine forums such as CureZone rave about it.. there's really no comparison.
Fungus in the digestive tract and colon are usually caused by an overgrowth of candida albicans, a diploid fungus (a form of yeast) that lives naturally in the body. There are a number of ways to eliminate this overgrowth, including juicing with vegetables, apple cider vinegar, garlic, probiotics, digestive enzymes and even colon cleanses (i.e. colon cleansing kits and colonic irrigation). But the best way to eliminate excess candida fungus is using a combination of methods.
About The Candida Fungus
1. If you ask 10 alternative-medical people to name the best fungal cleanse, you are likely to get several different answers. The reason is that there is no one best way to cleanse candida albicans overgrowth (candidiasis). There are too many factors. First of all, the body's natural bacteria have been eroded, so that must be replaced. Second, parasites often invade the colon alongside candida as well as toxins, which are produced as the candida fungus dies. If there was one best way to cleanse candida overgrowth, most colon-cleansing kits would not contain multiple ingredients (i.e. garlic, cayenne pepper). Moreover, no matter what treatment you use for killing the fungus, it probably will not go away unless you change your diet. Candida albicans feeds on sugar and gluten. You also need to make sure you are not overusing antibiotics, corticosteroids and birth control pills. And you need to contain stress levels, as stress can be a contributing factor to excess candida fungus.
2. If you suffer from internal fungus, you need need to severely limit or eliminate gluten and sugar from your diet. The quandary is that most commercial foods such as bread, pasta, cereal and milk contain gluten--especially wheat. Fortunately, you can substitute these foods with rice products. There are also almond milks available. Unless you have allergies to certain foods, you can continue to eat meat, most legumes (beans), brown rice, vegetables and a minimal amount of fruits (because they contain the sugar fructose). Vegetables contain digestive enzymes that can kill excess fungus.
3. Probiotics are "friendly" bacteria that can help replenish your body's natural bacteria. Increasing the good bacteria in your colon and digestive tract will help eliminate candida and any parasites. These supplements are available at any health-food store. Sugar-free yogurt also contains probiotics.
4. Your anti-fungal treatment should include colon cleansing. Colon-cleansing kits are drinks (powder or syrup) that usually last about one month. Colonic irrigation uses ozonated water to eliminate fungus, parasites and toxins. You can either go to a licensed colon therapist or buy a home colonic unit. Colon cleansing can help eliminate any fecal impactions in the colon, which is where most candida fungus, parasites and toxins congregate.
Back to top Home