Ozone RHP Treatment Protocol


.."The doctors and I embarked on a very aggressive course of ozone modalities in an attempt to save this mans life. It was touch and go, no two ways about it. The more we applied the protocols, one small improvement and then another surfaced. After a couple of weeks of ozone applications by direct IV injections, *Recirculatory Hemoperfusion combined with ozone insufflations and hydrogen peroxide baths, Festus was able to move a little. His countenance was better and he started to have a confrontational attitude known to African men. Unsightly, peeled skin was being replaced with fresh, baby like skin. The color of his eyes returned, and one and all joked that this was not really Festus."...

..."Ozone works - this is a scientific fact. If we could only remove human ego from the equations we would leap ahead in removing unnecessary settings on a mass scene and be able to save millions of lives."

The above is an extract from the forth coming 2nd edition of Ed McCabe's book "Flood Your Body with Oxygen"

The full book extract below is a 'graphic' demonstration on how far reaching non drug modalities are usurped one way or another at great personal expense to those trying to use these to help others.

Peter Jovan, through his long standing experience in dealing with near terminal patients, mostly in the third world, has refined ozone therapies to an fine art. His very success has taken a toll on him and currently he is left penniless. He should like to start this work again but is unable to do so as without any funds...

Oxidative therapies are extremely effective when they are used with proven protocols. This is amply demonstrated, from the following excerpt. Peter is more than capable of moving these highly efficacious, cost effective and needed technology forward. His refinement of *RPH technology and/or advanced use of oxidative knowledge should be an asset to any one or any practitioner wanting to learn and use this technology and protocols.

Ed McCabe, through the inclusion of the following in his book, and I should really like to promote this endeavor and help Peter get back on his feet. Those interested in using his services or helping in anyway can get in touch with him via email at: peter@ozoneuniversity.com or phone 604 501-6051. More exposure to his work should really help as the whore mainstream media surely will not promote such effective technologies so it is up to us. Please distribute far and wide....

Many many Thanks,

Chris Gupta

It's called Extracorporeal Recirculatory Hemoperfusion, RHP, or a kind of like Dialysis machine except it oxygenates your whole bodies blood while cleaning it.

"This is the best form of ozone therapy without doubt and Ed agrees as well as others in the field. However putting it in application in this world will be nothing short of a battle like no other. So, onward we go in our quest for a better healing modality." PJ)

See also:

Another Banned book - in Miami

Ozone, the Observer of Human Ego

There's no better way to describe the power of medical ozone than relating my experiences with Festus, an African man who was dying of full blown AIDS.

His wife Edith and her sister begged me to treat him at the ozone clinic in Mombassa, Kenya where I was working as Head of International Affairs. Edith moaned and groaned, gestured wildly, beseeched Allah and threw herself upon our mercy as her husband was brought to the clinic on a stretcher. The man had been bedridden for some time. He was barely able to move or speak and as I pried his eyes open I noticed a cloudy, grey film. His body had the appearance of a man with one foot in the grave. I had never seen any person so close to death and I was convinced that this guy was never going to make it. Out of compassion for the family's hysteria I tried to placate their distress by assuring one and all that he was going to be just fine.

His condition was in fact extremely critical. Lets face it, AIDS is a hot potato and once it gets to its final stages there is little that anyone can do except make the patient as comfortable as possible. Seven days of nail biting and anguish engulfed me as watchful eyes monitored his vital signs and my handling of the case. Still, I was determined to allow this man to die with the dignity that should be accorded every man. Sure, I wanted to fix him up, and keep my word that he would be okay. By now I knew ozone was the crown jewel of medicine and capable of accomplishing miracles. I had seen so many sick bodies heal with its virucidal and bactericidal power, but this was beyond saving.

The doctors and I embarked on a very aggressive course of ozone modalities in an attempt to save this mans life. It was touch and go, no two ways about it. The more we applied the protocols, one small improvement and then another surfaced. After a couple of weeks of ozone applications by direct IV injections, Recirculatory Hemoperfusion combined with ozone insufflations and hydrogen peroxide baths, Festus was able to move a little. His countenance was better and he started to have a confrontational attitude known to African men. Unsightly, peeled skin was being replaced with fresh, baby like skin. The color of his eyes returned, and one and all joked that this was not really Festus.

After three weeks of treatment Festus was up and about and eating normally. He started to argue with the staff and was merrily beating his wife at every given opportunity. The African staff tried to assure me this was just normal male African attitude, a good sign of virility and the regaining of his health. After four weeks he started to go a little stir crazy so I let him out to ride my Mountain Bike on the compound.

By the fifth and sixth weeks of treatment he was jogging, walking two kilometers, and swimming in the water. We chided him that he was not quite ready and he told us in no uncertain terms that he was now Superman and ready to climb mountains. I must admit he was looking good. In fact it was time for him to leave and for me to let go of my small miracle.

Life resumed to normal in the clinic as we compiled the data to this astounding case of AIDS by means of ozone. In many regards it was par for the course. My 5 years of ozone research and treating people with its applications had assured me that if any medical substance could achieve greatness, ozone was definitely going to be it. As for Festus, we heard from the villagers that he had become so strong he built his wife a gas station (in between the beatings) in honor of her love and for saving him. After it was built, the gas station was legally transferred to her name. She returned the favor by poisoning him. His death was a bitter pill to swallow. I had lost quite a character in my life as well as my flesh and blood evidence of a grateful AIDS victim. Despite continued successes with ozone at the clinic, it was a hard to stomach.

Kenya is a land of many contradictions. Love and hatred; breathtaking beauty and swollen-bellied children dying in the gutter, extreme poverty for the masses and wealth for the privileged few. Morality, immorality and an undercurrent of greed grips its population. That's the spell of Kenya; you fall hopelessly in and out of love with its tenderness and cruelty. It extends the kisses of a lover whilst holding a dagger to your back. And there was a big dagger poised at mine. It was time to get out of Mombassa and fast.

Circumstances were such that it was becoming impossible to work at the clinic. The reason for the clinics existence had been corrupted, and the Police, FBI, and CID were making investigations. The most creative sensationalism I ever witnessed was mustered up by journalists out to expose ozone regardless of its innocence! It was time to leave the ghosts and go to the clinic in Malaysia. This was to be one of many countries that I was to introduce the applications of clinical ozone into, as well as the new Recirculatory Hemoperfusion technology and delivery system I had been perfecting. I had been in Kenya for 2 years and I needed new pastures. I was yet to realize that they were to bring me closer to death in more ways than one!

Airports are a wonderful place for drama. A huge entourage welcomed me to Kuala Lumpur with outstretched arms, excitable gestures, tears, blessings of good fortune, omens of plenty babies, and just for good measure luck one million-fold.

My task was to set-up the first ozone clinic in Malaysia and I immediately got to work on desperate AIDS patients. We applied Recirculatory Hemoperfusion like never before. It was reminiscent of my success with Festus and patients recovered to the astonishment of all concerned. My sponsors immediately instructed me to go to all the major areas of Malaysia and discuss my technology. The traveling circus had begun! A series of Ministers, serious looking officials, and elite businessmen, waived contracts in the air and avowed that if they were broken, the maggots would eat out their very eyes. For good measure, blessings to my loins for plenty more babies, were thrown in with the deal. A successful technology lights up eyes fast and is perhaps a better description of what maggots can do when there is a lucrative proposition on the table! My two weeks in Kuala Lumpur came to a close. Once again, corruption entered the picture and I wanted no part of it. I did gain a lot of experience in those two weeks and I was now ready to tackle an invitation to the French Colony of Benin.

I had boarded the plane with a letter from President Kerekou in my hand and my chest stuck out with pride as I landed. My relationships with airports were ever expanding. I had not expected an airport the size of a large house to greet me. My Serbian/Canadian background and ozone technology held me in good stead and I was ready to tackle the usual airport fanfare. As I looked around there was nobody in sight. My ego was deflated. The silence was broken by a military looking gentleman who ushered me to a room with trained precision. His brown eyes looked right through me as I waved the Presidents letter of approval up and down. My passport was stamped with a thud. It was the type of thud you always wished you had the authority to do but what the heck, I was off to a new adventure.

I understood what a young school girl on her first prom felt like as I was led into President Mathieu Kerekou's building. It was huge, palatial, marbled, dazzling, and also deserted. I was impressed with its cleanliness and mesmerized at the graciousness of the President. He was warm and his inviting manner settled my nerves. Time passed quickly as we talked about the ozone. He was engrossed with the subject of ozone and wanted to proceed for the sake of his people. The President is a genuinely nice, God-fearing man and his qualities stood out as he expressed the need to help his people. Out of all the dignitaries I had met, he was undoubtedly the most gracious and sincere.

After our discussion the mood lifted, and he asked if I had ever seen the area where the slaves were taken out of Africa. With barely a nod, he ordered I be taken in his personal SUV for a tour. With royal cane in hand he waved me goodbye and went back to his solitude. My tour of the countryside in the SUV escorted by an entourage of cops, screeching sirens, onlookers stopping in their tracks, and plenty of speed, completed my week in Benin and remains one of my fondest memories.

The successes of ozone and my technology were catching on in many different lands. An influential Malaysian businessman was in Nairobi and wanted to meet with me to discuss the RHP technology for India. His introduction was brief and to the point as he offered me a good business opportunity. His traditional medicine clinic had dissolved due to a disagreement with his partner, and he wanted to start over with ozone. The premises and doctors were already in place. All that was needed was for me to join the team and turn it into a first class hospital. For the privilege, I was being offered an astronomical amount of money. He massaged my ego by assuring me that India was now a superpower, the true Mecca and that I was being held back in Kenya. I could utilize my talents to the full in India and everything would be laid at my disposal. It was a very appealing proposition. Before the meeting concluded he cleared his throat and hurriedly requested I build him one of the RHP ozone delivery machines as he had some spare parts, but if that was not possible one on the cheap would suffice for now.

My loving wife Sylvia was in agreement with the move, so my sponsor and I met the next day to work out the terms and conditions. He impressed me as he outlined a solid business plan. I was to be sent to a place called Coimbatore. Once there, I would receive $800,000 and $10,000 a month plus expenses as the appointed head of the hospital. This was divine intervention because there was a trail of creditors, police, CID, businessmen, and ordinary people, out to lynch my former British partner and I wished to disassociate myself from him and their wrath as far as I possibly could.

My wife and I flew business class to India. Upon landing in Bombay, we were taken aback by the miles and miles of shanties on both sides of the landing strip. It was unnerving. Yet, the smells of rotten fish, dirt and garbage, and frantic crowds with elevated screams distracted us from our exhaustion. I reassured my wife for she looked suitably horrified. The hotel took away the edge and we forgot about flights, queues, smells, heat and the bumpy ride which roared with competition at every vehicle and person in the city. We slept soundly in preparation for our trip to Coimbatore the following day and it was welcome relief.

An array of friendly Indians greeted us with arms full of flowers. They were bobbing up and down as they surrounded us, smiling and laughing, and staring at us as though we were people of great importance. Thankfully, they held off from blessing my loins to produce one hundredfold, as the Kenyans had beaten them to it. Sylvia was now pregnant with our first child!

Initially Sylvia was unwell with the pregnancy. She remained in the hotel which became our home for 2 months. I attended the clinic each day to ensure that qualified doctors were thoroughly trained in ozone therapy and make sure the governmental authorities were fully informed on our project. This clinic was small and set-up to gauge the progress of ozone therapy. Its intent was to be used as a show piece for government officials and interested parties so my sponsors could create clinics in other parts of India.

The doctors and I started to work on all types of cases, from CFS to cancer, from AIDS to skin conditions; leukemia, bone cancer; you name it. People came in droves. We routinely treated them with Direct IV ozone, RHP, ozone insufflations, ozonated saline drips, ozonated saunas, hydrogen peroxide baths, enemas and exercise. We appointed Ed McCabe as Senior Consultant and conferred with him almost daily on our methodology. A dietary protocol was created to ensure the correct nutritional foods were eaten. At last I had the resources and support to research deeper, adjust the protocols, and perfect the equipment which had become my baby. Better still, Coimbatore gave me the time to turn a basic and crude RHP machine into a truly superior technology that worked better than ever.

Without exception all of the patients improved. Some were so well that they never had to return to the clinic. This astounded the doctors and authorities to such a degree that they were in complete in awe of the healing power of ozone. With proof before their eyes and success cases on their own territory it was decided a hospital be built in honor of ozone. One of the doctors at the clinic was a skilled ortho-surgeon and his father was a man that had a great deal of money. He practically owned the town and seemed very influential in the state of Tamil Nadu, which in local terms means he had passed quite a few palms with silver. The family was insistent I create a hospital for them.

A beautiful four story building in the centre of town that almost resembled the Starship Enterprise was chosen. Its high ceilings, rich decor, glass and chrome, spiral staircases extending to the top floor could be utilized for a hospital There were no glitches in securing it as it was already owned by the surgeons family so we immediately went to work on creating the first ever ozone hospital in India. This was a time-consuming project. It was agreed we were to make good use of the technology to train the appointed doctors in India and surrounding countries while the building was being completed. For this, I was offered 5 million dollars as the Technical Director in charge of the hospital. In addition to my salary of $10,000 a month, a house and car was provided and all expenses met. I agreed, contracts were drawn up, and construction was underway.

Our budget was set at 2.5 million dollars. In India this is an extreme amount of money but they were so enthusiastic and glad to be in the deal it didn't matter. This was to be the most advanced hospital of its kind in South India, and they were going to have their masterpiece come what may. The executive offices were constructed first which enabled me to get on with technical matters while going back and forth to check on the patients at the old clinic. As fast as the patients were recovering, more would arrive at the door. It was an incredible sight to behold as a daily line of Indian men, women, children, and babies nursing every type of ailment queued for hours. Our popularity created its own set of problems. As more crowds gathered, people started pushing and shoving one another to get treated. The cops were called and had to direct the traffic around the melee.

Our clinic was now packed. Heat, flies, hungry patients, and exhaustion led to a frenzied atmosphere and staff started to lose their composure. They were running around in vain and attempting to calm the agitation. It was apparent that the building was going to be stormed. Panic took over and I had to take immediate control of the situation. I ordered all doors be closed and people made to come in one at a time or there would be no treatment for anyone. I prayed that the hospital would soon be completed.

Our staff quickly grew to 150 and I was regularly training doctors, nurses, and support staff on the use of the ozone modalities. By now, the hospital had labs, ER, a maternity ward, two state of the art operating rooms, a live cell analysis area and anything money could buy. It became a spectacular hospital and our reputation spread. The media developed a consistent interest in the project. A flood of articles appeared in many newspapers and television stations in every language in India. They all featured our hospital.

Dignitaries and the elite competed to be publicly associated with our success. Two VIP treatment rooms had been reserved for people of importance on the top floor of the building. They were all inclusive with balconies, personal staff, and the best bed a hospital could provide. The design was such that it wasn't necessary for dignitaries to set foot in any other part of the building for treatment. Elevators were discreetly situated so as not to be seen, thus protecting their reputations. The building resembled a tier system; the floor beneath the VIP section had an executive ward, a gymnasium, dining hall, and auditorium. Below that, a general ward. The ER, Operating Rooms, RHP facilities and other rooms were all air conditioned.

All of the patients were treated with ozone protocols and modern medicine. Some were solely treated with modern medicine. Some were treated with Ayurvedic herbs or Siddah depending on their beliefs, income, and the doctors judgment. Nevertheless ozone was instrumental in all of the healing. During meetings the doctors, superintendents and Medical directors continually commented as to the outstanding effects of the ozone. They concluded that it had the ability to stand on its own as a healing modality or compliment every other modality.

Bingo, the light went on. This is what we needed. I could see no reason why a combination of ozone and other modalities could not work synergistically. Meetings took place every day and I toured the wards with the head doctors twice a week to ensure that the therapies were being carried out as I had instructed. It was now easy to convince the pharmaceutical and oriental trained doctors of ozones efficacy. Once I got them past the point of disbelief they all seemed to inherit a sense of real hope, something they had never seen in their professional lives. It was moving. As a result, the doctors started bringing in people with the most obscure diseases and we used methods that were very unique to treat them.

One of the most notable events was our research in the operating rooms. We would use an instant X-ray to lead our ozone-filled syringes to an area of the body that needed to be healed. It was a fascinating experiment and this was true progress. As far as I am aware something like this had never done before or at least had never been talked about.

We kept up communications with the Russians as a lesser form of ozone therapy is commonly used as a treatment in their hospitals. I had taken a break from the clinic to visit Professor Petrygin, in Nhitsy Novograd. He was a real figurehead in the Russian ozone world and was willing to discuss their experiences. The Professor was very knowledgeable, answered every question and was very gracious in allowing me to look around his hospital. India had good political relations with Russia so it was advantageous to work with them. It was a good move. On my return passage to India I attended the Institute of Biology in Italy to meet another ozone expert Professor Bocci. He was amusing, extremely informative, and I learned a great deal as we discussed the theory and application of ozone.

I went away from the meeting assured and ready to tackle anything that I would be thrown at in India. I had two good professional ozone allies and the third, the American, renowned best selling author and journalist and ozone specialist Ed McCabe, completed the team as our appointed Senior Ozone Consultant to the Aakassh Hospital. It was an exciting time.

The ceremonial opening for the hospital had arrived. Half the town was closed for this special occasion, and the head Saint of Tamil Nadu had been invited to bless the hospital. A chartered plane was booked for him to travel in as it was regarded impure for a Saint to travel with commoners. I yelled blue murder at this costly arrangement. They quickly shut me up and I had no choice but to concede. After all, he was a Saint, and they needed his professional blessing on the place.

The throngs were gathered as he arrived like the Dalai Lama and Pope all rolled into one. A huge following hung on his every move and he would periodically tease the crowds by turning to face them, gesture, as though they were receiving his blessing and continue on. Every move he made was met with a large group of hired people scurrying around and frantically clearing things out of the way so his saintly body would not be harmed. Others were working themselves into an ecstatic frenzy as they believed his appearance and blessing of the hospital was a direct sign from God. The crowd needed hope.

The head Saint of Tamil Nadu's piety took on a new level as he reached the hospital. With clasped hand he gave the nod of approval that the hospital organizers were banking on. How could he not. He was onto a good bet when his earthly mission was up. He could approach his heavenly sainthood surrounded in a luxurious hospital and go off with the bang that ozone provides. There was however one slight hiccup to his heavenly entrance.

My sponsor had invited him to come to his private office. It was made very clear that this privilege was for a select few. We commoners were not entirely left out. Behind closed doors, we heard the clinking of glasses, raucous laughter, and swear words being bandied around. It was reminiscent of a midnight poker game in Vegas! The staff made more than their routine visits past the office and when the party was over this saintly figure disappeared discreetly.

It was a good day for us all. The hospital had been blessed and the ex Minister of Health a very influential man in the Indian government also made an appearance. He heaped praise at the directors for this eighth wonder of the world and it was splashed in every newspaper and on every TV station.

Things progressed very well for 6 months and my personal and secular life were rewarding. However, two of the partners started to argue on the fundamentals of running of the hospital. To make matters worse, the Chairman of the hospital started to become abusive. We all knew he was loud, crude, stubborn, and devoid of the social graces, but his abuse was unacceptable. It started with demands and raised voices that turned into tantrums. The noise got louder until he got his way. His level of abuse was becoming unbearable to the staff and I was most concerned for their welfare. I was beginning to live in fear as his wrath was directed at me but decided the wisest course was to knuckle under in the hopes that it would eventually pass.

The hospitals reputation had preceded itself and everyone was glowing with pride. There were plans to build two more hospitals. But, as always, when greed gets to run the show, money becomes an issue. The maggots had returned. A strict control as to how things were to be run was implemented. Staff cutbacks ensued and salaries were denied. As a rule, business owners in Southern India are not tolerant with staff. If they complained they are immediately terminated. The staff that was responsible for running the hospital was no longer available and the remaining staff could not possibly handle the treatments. A masterpiece had been created and torn down with investor incompetence and greed. The partner that had introduced me to the Indian project and made all the financial promises disappeared. He had cashed everything out including my share and was in hiding in Bangalore.

The promise of the big come by my sponsors partner had been based on his fathers other businesses. However, the global after effects of 9/11 and a heavy Monsoon year seriously affected his export import profits. When the time came to pay me, they backtracked. Hellfire and torment replaced the routine blessings and they made it clear that they wanted out of the deal and right now! This became a drain on my reserves. The atmosphere was unbearable, and I found it too difficult to remain with such deeply ingrained ignorance. The threats to my life were not idle talk. I packed my bags and escaped to Bangalore. They were infuriated at this move and retaliated by taking all my personal goods and files containing my work from the shipped containers. I had lost everything. But my wife, son, and I were fortunate to escape unharmed.

My original sponsor and I opened a second Hospital with one of the Ministers in the State in Karnataka. It was smaller in scale and promising enough. It had a dedicated staff and was all that was needed to continue with my research. I was out of funds and not in a position to negotiate and had no choice but to continue my research there.

The knowledge that I had gained was now quite substantial. With no restrictions on the work and protocols I was happier. My original deal was still in progress, and I learned to like Bangalore. It was a bit more progressive, if that is possible in India. We moved into a house close to the clinic on the outskirts of Bangalore, and my wife and I were allowed to fill it with furnishings of our choice and it felt like home. My dog Oshi who had been my constant traveling companion had been rescued from the thieves who took her in Coimbatore and I was given two bodyguards and a driver. I went to work on establishing another ozone clinic in India. All patients were transferred to Bangalore as the hospital in Coimbatore continued to deteriorate. The ozone protocols had being altered and therefore the results were poor.

The clinic in Bangalore became so busy that the staff doubled in size in a matter of weeks. It was off to a great start. We started processing clients with cancer, AIDS, Hep C and a host of other diseases. Experimenting with chemotherapy and radiation and then combining it with ozone proved to be fortuitous. However, it was necessary to hide the new approach of not giving the full course of chemotherapy or radiation to our cancer patients and their doctors. In fact we only used 25%. I had been introduced to this protocol when I was in Russia. Routine protocols were making people too sick so I figured I should cut the dose and use ozone to take away the side effects. It was magical. There was a complete reversal of cancer. The traces of cancer dissipated and signs of the sickness created by these poisons died too. We celebrated and were quick to adopt this routine with every cancer patient.

A new doctor, fresh out of medical school was hired. I spent 2 months training Dr. G with the ozone therapies. After such a short training period he decided he was now the God of ozone and was determined to take my job. As well he could, for by now he knew the basics of the therapy, if not all the subtleties, so non-medical superiors could be swayed into errors. Tensions arose. We would butt heads at every angle and attack each other with numerous letters. His clout as a qualified doctor was used to belittle my qualifications and he waved the M.D. certificates around to prove it. He then took it upon himself to change the protocols that I had instructed him to use. It spelled disaster. The patients started to get sicker and some died as a result. His belligerence escalated and my pleas fell on deaf ears. My partner refused to heed the warnings. It was time for me to cut my losses, leave India and go back to Canada. Being an expert in drug therapy training and with credentials behind you does not mean you know ozone. In fact, you must re-learn most of the way you think to understand it. And this doctor was not good in the thinking department.

I had been beaten by a continual stream of corruption, and I was completely worn out with the stress. Trying to go after the people in Coimbatore was fruitless. I was sure to win in court but which cop in his right mind would serve the papers? When I found one to help me he was paid off so fast that it would make your head spin. Besides, I was continually harassed by the authorities and the parties in Coimbatore and they would bombard the government and police with complaints that had to be verified. It was a lost cause. This was not my country. It was the Wild West, all over again, where anything goes and influence and money rule.

I resigned my post. It was better to come out with nothing than to stay and face ridicule, lies and harassment. I had decided that I would bring my knowledge to my adopted country Canada and share my research with the people using ozone.

I formed a plan. A gentleman from the United States was suffering from HIV and I proceeded to work on his condition. I had three weeks to treat him before I was to leave. Could it be done? A little tricky, but possible. We attacked this poor guy with everything we had. He was on RHP ozone about three times a week and other treatments for most of the day. He was exhausted after the three weeks but went back to the States in good shape.

It was quite the exodus out of India as we had to get clearance to leave and this was a big problem in itself. I had made friends in high places and they worked it so clearance was given, but we were not out of the woods yet. We had to go through Bombay! Luckily I made friends with a Police Chief in Bangalore and he escorted us to the airport and handed us to the security chief who took us through the security checks without any interference.

When we landed in Bombay we were met by two intelligence officers and escorted to the plane right through security again. The plane lifted of the tarmac and so did the ton of weight on my shoulders. We landed in Dubai, I called my Police Chief friend and he told me the tale that people were looking for me at the airport in Bombay two hours after my departure. I thanked God that my wife, son, and I were out of the Third World.

Since my departure, the clinic in Bangalore has also closed due to mismanagement. It would seem that all those years were a waste for me in financial and emotional terms. However, a wealth of experience and research came out of it all. The experience I gained in setting up new clinics and hospitals has been is invaluable. I still hold the contracts, bounced checks, certificates, reports and a few studies from my life abroad. Phone calls and promises from former partners still try to woo me into better business deals.

After my 2 years of intense training of doctors in India and the surrounding countries, experimentation and research with the ozone modalities, I am proud to say I accomplished many miracles in the clinics and hospital. Currently, only minor research with ozone therapies is being conducted with those countries.

I am now in Canada with my beautiful wife and my plenty baby, a beautiful, healthy, ozone child. We are all breathing the air of freedom.

The man with the HIV that left India the same time as me has been tested twice. The US hospital thought they had made a mistake when the tests proved he was negative. As of this date he is still sero-converted.

If you or your practitioner is interested in learning more about the RHP technology or the advanced use of ozone, please contact me at: peter@ozoneuniversity.com I look forward to your inquiries. Peter Jovan.

Ozone works - this is a scientific fact. If we could only remove human ego from the equations we would leap ahead in removing unnecessary settings on a mass scene and be able to save millions of lives.

I have been suffering from chronic

fatigue related symptoms for twelve years.  My symptoms started with vertigo,

difficulty maintaining sleep, decreased energy levels and grew into extreme

lethargy, brain fog, leaky gut syndrome, food allergies with severe nasal

congestion, non-refreshing sleep along with continued difficulty maintaining

sleep.  During this time, I saw over 15 medical specialists, had nasal surgery,

four sleep studies, seen several psychologists & psychiatrists, tried many

medications, and was discarded as psychosomatic and just a tough nut to crack.


I then saw a chiropractor that finally

diagnosed my condition and stated she had never seen a condition as advanced as

mine.  This was at the tail end of seeing numerous MD specialists without any

inkling of a diagnosis or improvement to my medical condition.  I was diagnosed

as having systemic Candida, Epstein-barr virus, leaky-gut syndrome,

identification of over ten food allergies using the Elisa-Act food intolerance

test, and a suppressed immune system.


From this diagnosis, I began a

nutritional supplement based recovery and bowel cleansing program and restricted

my diet to avoid certain food groups.  Initial die-off symptoms were quite

severe and some progress was made.  I maintained this program for two years with

some but limited success.  I could tell that my body was not able to utilize the

supplements that I was ingesting and was having difficulty detoxifying.

After reading many Candida, Epstein-barr,

and chronic fatigue related books, I came across activated oxygen related

therapies.  I read “Flood Your Body with Oxygen” and educated myself on the

potential benefits of this type of therapy and decided to try it and move away

from my stalled out supplement based therapy program.


I contacted Peter Jovan and immediately

purchased an ozone generator and his consultation services.  My wife was also

suffering with similar symptoms described above.  We began with his fasting

protocol and then went directly into ear and anal insufflation.  After several

weeks we could start to see some benefit of the ozone therapy.  We noticed

slightly more energy and more regular stools.  Over then next several months of

continuing the ear and anal insufflation in gradually increasing concentrations,

we noticed increased energy, softening of the hands, and for the first time in

nearly ten years soft hair again.  Before our hair was wirey and stiff but was

now silky smooth and soft.  We also purchased a sauna and a rebounder which

significantly improved our rate of detoxification.


Several months later, to further

accelerate the recovery program, I started direct IV.  This was a more difficult

protocol to perfect but soon became a part of my daily routine.  I initially had

problems setting the needle but learned a few tricks and began injecting around

75ml once a day at a concentration of 27ug/ml.  I immediately began to

experienced increasing rates of die-off and found it necessary to go into the

sauna much more frequently.   I also found it necessary to rotate injection

locations and to supplement with magnesium oratate.


It has now been seven months since I

started Peter’s ozone protocol and am performing direct IV two times a day in

the sauna to save time in amounts of 600-700ml at a concentration of 50ug/ml. 

With this level of ozone intake, I can weekly experience the improving “peeling

of the onion” effect of detoxifying my body.  I have much improved energy, less

brain fog, much softer skin and hair, a much improved outlook on life, and less

impact of food selections on my health.  I had several cysts on my body that

have nearly disappeared completely.  I predict a wart on my right knee will be

gone in another month. 


The body has an incredible ability to

store up toxins to keep the body going.  But I had definitely reached the limit

over the twelve years since I first experienced some of the mentioned symptoms. 

I feel the area of remaining concentration is my intestines and have been taking

an ozone pill with each meal for several weeks now.  I made some ozone cream by

bubbling ozone through virgin olive oil and put it into vegetable capsules and

take it orally before each meal.  I tried two or three capsules right away and

noticed severe die-off symptoms and was forced to come back down to one capsule

per meal.


After suffering from chronic fatigue for

over twelve years now, I know there is no quick fix solution.  But after trying

the nutritional supplement based program for two years and then the ozone

therapy program for six months, there is not comparison as to the rate of

progress and the confidence in once again regaining my health.  I highly

recommend Peter and his ozone therapy protocol and greatly appreciate his

consultation through the whole process.  He makes incredible time for his

patients and is one of the most knowledgeable individuals on ozone therapy in

the world.


Dohn P. Dec. 28/2005



Bruce Kemper

Seattle, WA




I have been very interested in Ozone Therapy since 1991,

the year my partner died of Aids. In mid 1990, we were reading and studying

about the amazing affects of ozone therapy. Back in 1990, it was difficult to

get ozone practitioners to give treatment protocol and advice because of all the

legal consequences. Many ozone pioneers have been thrown in jail since then and

many clinics closed down. IT is only fairly recently that a few of the states in

the Union are allowed to practice ozone as an alternative therapy.


My partner and I discovered a man in Victoria, British

Columbia who had an ozone machine. His name was Joe Huska. At this time, my

partner was very very ill and only weighed 89 lbs. I had to physically carry him

to the car and take him into Victoria for his daily treatments. After only 3

treatments of ozone, Don’s mind shattering headaches and earaches totally went

away. I found out later that ozone has tremendous analgesic properties which is

only one in a blizzard of healing properties that ozone possess.


About 6 months after my partner passed away was when I

purchased an ozone machine myself. If ozone could do so much in such a short

time then maybe it could work for me because I too was HIV positive. I was doing

ozone intermittently, not really knowing exactly the length of time to do ozone,

how long to each treatment, what is the correct oxygen flow rate? Correct use of

antioxidants, diet etc. It was very hard to get information because of liability

issues. I had frankly given up and was just doing the amount of treatments that

I thought would be effective and they were to some extent but NOTHING

like now.


Lets speed up to April 9th, 2004. I was very

concerned at my blood work results. My T-cells had dropped to 271 and my viral

load was 71,000. It was at this point that I realized I have to start doing

anti-retrovirals or do ozone. I started frantically searching the internet and

was able to contact Leeda McCabe, she is the wife and partner of Ed McCabe who

is an incredible journalist for the advancement of ozone awareness both

medically, politically, and otherwise. Ed McCabe has written numerous books and

his latest is “Flood Your Body with Oxygen”, I was much inspired by them and was

looking for someone to guide me in treatment. The magic day came when Leeda

connected me to Peter Jovan who has had about 20 years hands on experience in

Kenya and India, Peter received much of his training by an early ozone prodigy,

Basil Wainwright. I saw real live videos of the clinics there and the films of

very ill East Indian people getting better and better from terminal diseases and

leaving the hospital all well. How lucky for me to be connected to Peter Jovan

in mid April 2004. The journey started.


I went up from Seattle Washington to Vancouver Canada at

the end of April to do a 3 day intensive course with Peter. My previous ozone

use was basically ineffective because of just not doing it properly, that is the

key and now for the good part, I started ozone therapy again on May 26th

2004 and when I had my blood work done on July 7th 2004, my viral

load went from 290,000 to under 100,000 and that’s just the beginning of it. My

chronic swollen lymph nodes have almost disappeared. The lymph nodes on both

sides of my neck were hugely swollen; approximately 3” in girth and now are

barely noticeable. These swollen nodes have been a discomfort for me for over 7

years. Since they are almost gone it has actually changed my facial appearance.

I was told I look much younger.


I have had a large amount of sinus and chest congestion

for years and on and off sore throats. I would feel clogged up and talk raspy

for days. I haven’t been congested for over 2 months since I started doing

ozone. Also my daily sneezing fits have totally gone away. If I do get any

congestion, it is brief and goes away easily.


My vision has improved a

great deal. I used to think I needed glasses.


            My skin is lots more clear, radiant and soft

with hardly any blemishes.


            I don’t need the naps that I used to.


My sleep apnea has basically

disappeared. I no longer use the machine and wake up very refreshed. Loosing the

sleep apnea can also be contributed to my intentionally losing weight, however,

since I started doing ozone ear insufflations, I breathe more easily from my

nostrils than I have for years and years, when doing the ozone via the ear

canal, the ozone kills all the bacteria, viruses, and pathogens in the entire

sinus system.


I have also noticed that

with the healthy diet that I am on and all the ozone that I put in my body daily

that when I work out strenuously at the gym, my body is not sore the next day

and if so just very mildly. I was told by Peter Jovan that my muscles will grow

faster, bigger and healthier because of all the ozone.


Before I started the ozone therapy, Peter had me do a

body cleanse. I did the Master Cleanse. It is a lemonade diet. It is excellent.

The book that contains the instructions is called “Healing for the Age of

Enlightenment” by Stanley Burroughs. I did the diet for 14 days and lost close

to 20lbs. I was 200lbs. before. After the cleansing, I moved right into doing

ozone therapy daily and also some rebounding on a trampoline. I feel like a new

person and have kept the weight off that I lost by sticking to mostly a raw



Please remember that what

you put in your body is AS IMPORTANT as doing the ozone itself and Ozone

will not work nearly as well if your diet does not compliment the therapy.

Also please remember that

your blood work will probably go a little screwy when you seriously start doing

ozone. The reason for this is that ozone is doing the work for your immune

system. It is knocking the crap out of the viruses, bacteria and other

pathogens. This causes T-cells, and viral loads to not look so exciting in the

beginning. It was scary for me because I had to change the way I think about the

human body and the way it utilizes ozone. Your blood work will improve greatly

down the line after it has done the job of cleaning up all the sludge in your

body. Take me for example. My t-cells went down to 84 (7/7/04) and I feel and

look better then I have in years. Ozone kicked butt on viral load from 290,000

copies to under 100,000 copies from 5/25/04 to7/7/04 from doing ozone. I

presently have more blood work results pending.


I went to Bastyr last week

for a naturopathic visit with Dr Conroy. He did a check up on me and says I am a

picture of health and he says I look healthier then I ever have since he’s know

me, which I believe has been about 3 or 4 years, I have been going to Bastyr for

over 8 years.


I just joined a local Rugby team and went to the first

practice last Saturday and kept up with the team in running and exercise. The

practice was gruelling and the following day I was only mildly sore. I don’t

think I would have achieved the energy, stamina or motivation to go to a rugby

field in the first place if it had not been for me getting much healthier in my

body and my self esteem. Ozone works! It just has to be done correctly.





                                                            Bruce K





I recently had the pleasure of meeting Geoffrey Rogers

in Vancouver Canada. Peter Jovan introduced me to him in August 2004. Geoffrey

produced and directed a film called “Ozone and the Politics of Medicine”. It is

a must see.


“It is a powerful investigative documentary”


“Ozone and the Politics of Medicine” tells the story of

a simple medical treatment set against the politics and economics that control

the health care system.


Illegal in the U.S. and Canada, ozone therapy has been

used to treat several million people in Europe for a variety of medical

conditions, from eczema and gangrene to cancer, strokes, hepatitis, herpes and



This revealing and often disturbing film traces the

process of this highly controversial treatment and features interviews with

representatives of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, The National Institute

of Health as well as experts in Europe, Canada and Mexico.


 By the way if you ask, you can have a yet

unreleased copy of his second documentary, just tell him you were sent by








I had been

having a problem with my prostate for a while until I linked up with Peter

Jovan. I acquired an ozone generator, (it is worth mentioning that I had

seen various models and even though the ones Peter uses are quite expensive

it is the best I have encountered yet) and followed his instructions. The

symptoms I had were hesistancy, forked stream and a poor stream. After doing

rectal insufflation consistently for about a month I can happily report that

I now have a strong unforked stream. Whether this is a permanent situation

remains to be seen. Either way it’s a win/win situation. If it is permanent

then no explanation required, if not one can always repeat the protocol. The

point is obstruction of outflow is what one wants to avoid as is a medical

emergency. The cell turnover of the prostate is very slow and so u buy

yourself considerable time and will always be able to avoid an op on the

prostate which can leave one impotent or incontinent, hence a win/win.

Essentially I have one less problem in life and this is thanks to Pete. No

amount of money paid is equal to the services rendered when u really think

about it.





                         By Sharon Martin – July 22, 2004


I am

a 51 year old American citizen who has been living in

Taipei, Taiwan for the past 13 ½ years.  On July 2, 2003

I was scheduled (here in Taipei) for a “routine” hysterectomy

because of uterine tumors and endometriosis.  After the

surgery, and upon examination of the uterus in the lab, I was

informed that I had had “second stage” endometrial cancer of

the uterus.  At that time, the doctors believed that the cancer

had been completely contained and removed with the uterus

so there was no need to worry any more.  The ovaries were

not removed.


eight months later, near the end of February, 2004,

I developed a painful inflammation of the intestines along with

a distended abdomen.  After several trips to the emergency

room, a sonogram revealed that I had a massive 20 cm tumor

in my abdomen.  I was promptly scheduled for surgery two

days later on February 25, 2004.  The biopsy from the lab

test, along with the CA-125 blood test reading of over 1800

taken just before surgery, revealed that I had fourth stage

ovarian cancer.  After the surgery and the successful removal

of the tumor, my next CA-125 blood test reading was about

167 (normal is 25 – 35).  My new oncologist, who was also

the head of the Radiation Department, strongly recommended

that I start radiation and chemotherapy in two weeks.


During those two weeks (the first half of March) my father

called from the States recommending that I immediately start

taking “Ellagic Acid” – a natural concentrated “ellagitannin”

taken from Meeker Red Raspberries.  This substance has

been proven, in lab tests at the Hollings Cancer Center in

S.C., to kill cancer cells and arrest the growth of cancer. 

My father had known others in the U.S. whose cancer

improved or disappeared by taking the Ellagic Acid so he was

confident that it would help me also.  Of course I was skeptical

as one tends to be in life threatening situations.  However,

since I really wanted to avoid chemotherapy I decided to give

it a try.


agreed to start radiation treatments (mostly to satisfy my

oncologist) but asked him to hold off on the chemotherapy

for just three weeks while I tried taking the Ellagic Acid.  My

doctor was not happy at all but grudgingly agreed to let me

try it.  I told him that if my CA-125 blood test didn't show

significant improvement at the end of three weeks, then

I would start chemotherapy.  I did not go on any special diet

at this time as the radiation treatments made me so nauseated

that I just ate what I felt like eating.  I took six capsules of

Ellagic Acid a day for three weeks – two in the morning, 10

minutes before breakfast, two before lunch and two before

dinner.  I also took multi vitamin/mineral supplements.  I also

drank lots of water.


weeks later I had another blood test and anxiously

went into my doctor's office for the results.  My oncologist

announced that the CA-125 reading was “12”!, even below

that of a so called healthy person.  The doctor was very

surprised and I was ecstatic.  He said that I didn't need to

o chemo and could stop the radiation treatments in a few

days.  He scheduled another blood test in three more weeks.

I continued taking the Ellagic Acid but cut down to four

capsules a day.  Three weeks later my CA-125 blood test

reading was about “10.5”.  My doctor said that I could wait

two months before the next test which was scheduled for

June 23, 2004.  I cut down to three capsules of Ellagic Acid

per day.  My reading from that test was “9.6”.  I am basically

cancer free.  I have now cut down to two capsules per day

and will take two a day for the rest of my life as preventive

insurance.  I will also continue to have my blood tested


Although many companies are now selling Ellagic Acid, the

one that I took is from a company called Pro Star Nutrition

(soon to be Pro-Image Nutrition).  I know that they only use

the highest quality ingredients and that it works.  At the very

least this product saved me from six months of misery

undergoing chemotherapy.  At most, it saved my life. 


special thanks also to my aunt, Shirley

Lacy, for initially telling my father about Ellagic Acid.  I cant

say enough good things about this product.



Sharon A. Martin



Testimonial 1/10/03



I am not

ashamed to tell my story, as it will help lot of youngsters from avoiding

AIDS and unfortunately if contracted can safely get it cured by Ozone



I was a

good student in school but only I was very mischievous.  My stay at the best

institution is engineering at Coimbatore district in Tamil Nadu State in

India ended abruptly in my final year due to my short temper which made me

flee to Bombay and start working there as a vessel cleaner from which by

hard work I was elevated to be the Manager. Money was flowing and for a man

with plenty of money and nobody to live for it was a gay world, women, wine

and dance.  It must be here that I have contracted the worst disease for my

viral load was high.  My work at various places ended with me joining hands

with a few friends and opening a money lenders business, which flourished

and so also my bad habits.  It was during one of the collection routines

that I was involved in a major road traffic accident and was admitted in a

hospital.  During the regular blood checks they found out that I was

suffering from AIDS.  The whole world came down crumbling upon me like a

tone of bricks.  The only person who could give me some solace was the

Orthopaedic Surgeon who operated me for the fracture I sustained in the

accident.  He was the one who introduced me to Ozone therapy and now for me

Ozone therapy is next to God, for my blood reports show that my viral loads

is minimal and immune status has almost reached the peak.  I am not ashamed

to write this, because I know that there are lot of youngsters who have

already become a prey to this disease are longing to get cured completely.


Balu Jones

Tamil Nadu




Initial Diagnosis


w/Kaposi Sarcoma lesions, pain on urination, Herpes, tired, depression


Primary Therapies

Recirculatory Ozone Hemoperfusion, Direct IV Ozone, Ozonated Saline Drip,

Ozone Steam Sauna, Ozone Rectal Insufflation, Nutritional supplements.


Lab Testing

PCR Test    

1/1/02     750,000 viral particles         200 T cells   X CD3 X CD4   X CD8

PCR Test    

8/1/02          1,000  Viral Particles     1500 T cells   Y CD3 Y CD4  Y CD8

PCR Test    

1/5/03       Undetectable


Primary Treatment


Dr. Rajesh Kumar, MD




No virus detected, no

lesions, no pain, no herpes, energetic, happy



Testimonial 1/10/03


I am Amos Oundo and now I am

14 years old and I would like to tell you my story of my fight with sickle


I was born in Nairobi

district.  Till my 7th year I was a normal child with good

appetite for food and football.  The middle of my 7th year I

started feeling tired too soon and was falling sick often.  After much

medicines and blood test I was diagnosed to be suffering from Sickle cell. 

My dad was working as Medical Technician with hospital equipments like

ventilators and defibrillators.  The amount of money needed for the

medicines and hospitalization was huge and my dad was finding it very

difficult to manage the household expenses and my medical bills.  So my dad

had to work as head waiter in a restaurant at nights to augment the family’s

income.  I was only 7 then and the family’s financial burdens were not known

to me and I was not able to understand why my parents were always sad and

there was no laughter in the family.  I was put on drugs which were costly

and lady luck smiled on the family one day that my dad as a waiter had to

serve a esteemed client of the restaurant and the client found my father

grumpy and sad.  When the client wanted to know the reason for my dad’s

sadness, my dad poured his heart out to the stranger who happened to be one

of the pioneers of Ozone Therapy, about the suffering the family going

through because of my illness.  The next day I was transferred to the

hospital which was owned by the stranger who met my dad in the restaurant

and I was put on Ozone therapy for one month with strict diet and distilled

water to drink.  Later what happened is history.   My sickle cells slowly

disappeared, the normal cells started appearing. I was regularly tested from

then for any sickle cell reappearing and always it was negative.  Now I am

14 years old and stand before you hale and healthy wishing all children

suffering from sickle cell speedy recovery through Ozone therapy.




ADMITTED - 01/04/1998

Initial Diagnosis

- sickle cell anemia


PRIMARY DIAGNOSIS – 08.04.1996  Dr. Mongera m.d.

                                                    sickle cell positive

                                                          NANGINA  MISSION 

hospital                                    serum  bilirubin  total 5.01 mg

– dil



serum bilirubin  direct 0.98 mg - dil


serum bilirubin indirect 4.03 mg - dil



dr. John                                                              


ozono  therapy                                         




10.26.2001 HOSPITAL NIROBI                                                        




Testimonial 1/10/03


I hail from a poor family of

Kothagiri in Tamil Nadu State in India.  The place where I live is hilly,

always chill, the air is pure with scents of wild flowers wafting through my

nostrils and I was living in paradise with lots of sweet dreams which is

usually common for a girl of my age (14 years) that I should be the best

dancer.  One day I started to gasp while going to school.  As the path

leading to school had lots of ups and downs I felt may be the breathlessness

is due to that and early morning chill air.  As days went along even small

tasks became laborious and I was taken to a doctor nearby who at first

thought it may be due to my anaemia, later corrected his diagnosis to sickle

cell disease after seeing my blood reports.  The name sickle cell disease

didn’t mean anything to me or my parents even though the doctor was kind

enough to explain to us about the disease.  I did not take expert advice

till one day I had severe pain in my left hip joint which was later

diagnosed by our family Orthopaedic surgeon as loss of blood supply to my

head of femur bone (a vascular necrosis).  My dreams shattered because I

can’t dance anymore, my ambition of becoming the best dancer has vanished in

thin air.


God is usually kind and hears

the prayers of people suffering.  The answer to my prayer came in the form

of our Orthopaedic surgeon who admitted me near my home.  When I was

admitted in I found out to my surprise that they don’t give any medication

but only Ozone therapy.  What happen later is indeed a sweet dream that I

was able to walk now as my femur head has healed my blood picture has

returned to normal.  Now I know I will be the best dancer one day!





Admitted 08/19/2002

Initial Diagnosis :  sickle cell anAemia.


Primary THERAPIES: hematinics, foliates, OZONE therapy, ozoznated saline,

ozone haemoperfusion.





Treatment Physician Dr. T.S. CHANDRASEKAR M.D.D.M.

Hb % 








09.17.2002  TREATMENT PHYSICIAN                            DR. D. RAJESH
















Discharged On 12.31.2002




I am Malathy, and I would like to tell the

story of my second female child Baby.Logeshwari with severe seizure.


I married my maternal uncle Mr.Jayachandran eleven years ago

and I delivered my first female child after a year of marriage. It was a

normal delivery but the baby was premature with under weight. Baby cried

immediately after birth. After 5 – 6 days of birth the infant started

vomiting blood and blood was transfused. The infant was diagnosed to have

hydrocephalus. Doctor’s advised surgery. She had seizure once and was put

under anti convulsives for three years. Now she is 10 years old studying

fifth Std and she is an above average student. The second delivery was after

three years and we christened the child Logeshwari. She too was a premature

child delivered at the eighth month of pregnancy and it was a normal

delivery. Baby cried soon after birth, she was very normal till tenth month.

Once she developed high fever associated with skin allergy due to mosquito

bite. Due to high fever her psychomotor activity was disturbed. We consulted

neurologist and he suggested speech therapy. At the age of two and a half

years she developed seizures, wheezing and persistent cold. Quite often she

used to faint and whenever the frequency of faint increases, high dosages of

medicines was prescribed. My husband was finding it difficult to support

both our family and the high cost of treatment of our child as he was only a

waste paper merchant. Financial burden made us so depressed. It was at this

circumstance we came to know about the new medical technology in India –

Ozone therapy. After enquiry and consultation with the Medical Director we

admitted her on August 6th, 2002. On the second day of the

treatment seizure stopped and she showed improvements like speaking few

words and to walk independently without any support. She is very cooperative

to the treatment and strictly followed the therapeutic diet given to her.

She is now hale and healthy. I wish parents with Severe Seizure complaint

child to take Ozone therapy without any medication and side effects for a

speedy recovery and happy living.





Mrs.Malathy,Coimbatore,Tamil Nadu, India


ADMITTED ON 08/06/2002



Mental retardation: With seizure disorder.


06/10/2001 Lab Tests:



mgm; T3T4TSH: 73 mgm/ 5.5 mgm/3.4 mm. EEG:


Activation of multifocal and generalized atypical spike and wave breast.

CSF: Porte:


sug: 64, TC 2 cells. Hb %11.4 gm TC 4200 DC P 60, L36 E4 ESR 3mm.

Na/K/Cx: 138/4.4/0.30



Total 0.3 D 0.1. Alkp/Sgot/Sgpt/Cpk.124/25/33/51



Merchromatic granules –ve



Cerebellar atrophy. No supratentorial lesion.




Ozone treatment started on




sleeping without medications without seizures and fits of anger she used to

get are on the name.



Baby’s, sleep attention, walk, gait and feeding habits improved. Started

taking in monosyllabic.



Toileting habits improved. Likes to play with other children. Occasional

vacant starring +.




stopped falling down while walking. Active, playful. Calls her father by his





had cough, nasal discharge, fever low grade and had an attack of focal fits

last for few seconds.


Patient is till date continuing treatment.





mother of baby Maithreyi and I would like to tell the story of her

rejuvenation from Autism.


married Mr. Parthasarathy, it was a love marriage and we have two kid’s one

male and one female. My hubby and me are not related before marriage and our

first child a baby boy was born normal and normal till date.  But my second

kid Baby Maithreye was normal till seventh month and after that she went

into seizure disorder. Under the instruction of neuro specialists EEG was

taken.  At 7½ - 8 month ACTH injection was given. CT scan at the 9th

month and MRI Scan at 10th month were given.  She was put on

medication but her physical status was going from bad to worse. I decided to

reduce the dosage.  We tried many treatments to bring her back to normal. 

Siddha treatment was tried. As allopathy was completely stopped and Siddha

was introduced, her immune power was increased and she was looking brighter

and she was looking face to face which was not seen earlier.  But autism

features were discovered.  For nine months we continued the treatment but

suddenly one-day due to fever again seizures. As we were disappointed by

this, we decided to drop the treatment and start allopathy recurred. I took

initiative to attend autism classes that was conducted in Chennai and we

took our Baby to National Institute of Mental Health And Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS),

Bangalore. We could gather more information of her complaint.  IQ test was

conducted and we couldn’t proceed further in the treatment, as she was too

young.  Nearly for 20 days Baby.Maithreye was introduced to the psychology

test.  Physicians and specialist recommended that by the age of 3½ years

this complaint will be stopped.  One fine day we came to know that

Baby.Logeshwari was taking treatment (Ozone therapy) for autism complaint.

We decided to introduce this new technology to our daughter.  She was

introduced on September 19, 2002 to this treatment.  She is very cooperative

to the treatment and her activeness is increased, immune capacity, appetite

and sleep is very good.  The duration of fits from minutes it reduced to few

seconds.  Face to face seeing is experienced and her nodding of head has

reduced and she has started laughing!
















10.12.2002: Record

is abnormal with epileptiform activity.

Head nodding which was fast in the past has become

slow now. Body cries only when the needle is inserted not other wise.

Toileting habits has not improved. Baby is able to recognize the direction

of sound and able to concentrate. Able to walk aided. Appetite is normal.




          Mrs. Xx 59 year’s old married female was

reported to the facility for medical consultation on Dec 30, 2002.  She was

diagnosed as endometrial adenocarcinoma.  A year back the patient was

operated for II degree uterine prolapse and biopsy showed papillar serous

adenocarcinoma of endometrium.


On medical consultation patient was complaining of

stomach pain, vomiting, lack of appetite, swelling of left leg and

difficulty in passing stools, for the past one month.  Her USG of abdomen

showed solid masses in pelvis, omentum and retro peritoneum.


She was admitted on the same day and treated with

ozonised saline, ADDS, sauna bath, rectal insufflation and nutritional

supplements.4 cycles of chemo therapy was given on Jan 6, Jan 28, Feb 22 and

Mar 12, 2003. Along with Inj.Adriamycin 35 mg, Inj.Cyclophosphamide 500mg

and Inj.Cisplatin 25mg.



Patient was treated from Dec 30, 2002 to Mar 13,

2003 as an out - patient and in -patient.



The following table shows the USG abdomen report:










Pelvic mass

59 x 54 mm

44 x 39 mm

13 x 12 mm

14 x 12 mm

No mass in pelvis


Omentum and Retro peritoneum

54 x 50 mm

44 x 26 mm

18 x 14 mm

No enlarged retro peritoneal



Lymph nodes (preaortic/pelvic)

30 x 17 mm

22 x 18 mm

No evidence

No enlarged pelvic nodes

No enlarged nodes




Name                                       :  Mr. P. Shanmugarajan

Age                                :  29 Years

Sex                                :  Male

Diagnosis                       :  HIV Positive

Date of Admission        

:  30-12-2002

The patient gives history of

multiple exposures, last in 1998. He underwent blood investigations on his

own interest and blood report showed HIV-I positive. He had taken siddha

treatment. Admitted on 21/12/2002.

Primary Therapies:

Ozonized Saline, direct IV

Ozone, ozone stream sauna, ozone rectal insufflation, nutritional









HIV Viral load





CD4 (Absolute count)










CD4 : CD8







Testimonial of

Steven Vaughan


My name is Steven Paul Vaughan.  My birth date is

January 22, 1960.  I am a 39-year-old male of Welsh decent (6th

generation Canadian).  I am separated and am the father of 3 girls (living

in the United States of America).


In 1985 I was diagnosed with insulin dependant

diabetes.  I immediately began a weight loss program and began pork insulin

injections.  I lost approximately 100 lbs and came down to 180 lbs.  I was

managing the disease fairly well till around 1991 when I began having

regular visits to the hospital with D.K.A. (Diabetic Keta Acidosis).  These

episodes were at first limited to one approximately every 7 to 8 months.  As

the frequency of such dilemmas increased in time I was unable to function in

my normal capacity.


By 1993 my wife had left with the children, my

businesses had failed and we had lost our home of eight years.  Eventually

depression, illness and a lack of medical insurance forced me to leave

California and return to my homeland, Toronto, Canada.


Living on Social Assistance and frequenting hospitals

became my “life” for the years 1994 to 1999.  During these five years I

journeyed from doctor to doctor, hospital to hospital, searching for

knowledge and hope.


In April of 1999 I was attending a “whole life health

show,” where I first heard of the Oxygen  therapy.  The testimonials of HIV

negative patients were impressive but didn’t affect my situation or concern

my disease.  I lost my vision entirely in my right eye in July of 1999.  The

doctors continued to push ‘altace inhibitors’ on me for my blood pressure

and kidney maintenance.  Eventually I had to give in as blood pressure went

up to 215/150.  I was willing to start a prescription of 2 Vasotek and 1

Adalat per day.  Insulin requirements forced me on to 4 injections per day

but still offered no sustaining control.  The 4-year-old ulcers on my big

toes also were still in bandages.


In September of 1999 I was offered Oxygen therapy by

Peter Jovan and was on a plane two weeks later through gifts from several

local churches and friends in Scarborough, Ontario.


Through adherence to the good doctor’s protocol I have

cut my insulin in half, eliminated the need for blood pressure pills, and

generally feel detoxified and much better.  I’m told my eyes are possibly

going to fully recover and I have eliminated 82% of the C.M.V., the virus

which caused my diabetes in the first place.  My father has also joined me

here to get off of his dialysis and medications.  His story is also fabulous

as are the many others I have heard and personally witnessed in my 2+ months



To any and all who experience or contribute to making

this miracle stay alive-may God Bless You.




Share this with your friends