Mercury (Dental Amalgam)

Mercury (Dental Amalgam)

The 21 Century Clinic states, "In 25 years of practice we have never seen a cancer patient without toxic levels of mercury." "Mercury is a deadly poison, which paralyzes the immune system. With a compromised immune system the cancer is now free to explode. By the time cancer is found it has been growing for many years. Detoxification: First we remove amalgam fillings and root canals, then we begin to flush the mercury out of the body. We monitor detoxification and the removal of mercury by collecting the urine and checking for mercury concentrations. As the mercury level drops, the immune system begins to improve. This allows the immune system to again begin attacking the cancer microbe." "Note: At the last 28th Annual Cancer Conventions one of the doctors mentioned that the filling should not be taken out until the person has started into remission. That the mercury within cells should be removed using products such as www.Concentrated Seaweed Extract Modiflan (40 X's more powerful than seaweed) & www.ImuPlus which both removes heavy metals." The subject of removing mercury from the body is a large topic. I should note that the American Dental Association is just as corrupt as the American Medical Association.

Share this with your friends