The opinions, advice, information, and data on EnCognitive.com are for educational and entertainment purposes only. They are not medical advice and should never be taken as such, and they in no way represent the practice of medicine. They have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration), Health Canada or any other health regulatory agency.
EnCognitive.com is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made by any user based on the content of our website. EnCognitive.com is not liable for the contents of any external Internet sites listed, nor does it endorse any commercial product or service mentioned or advised or advertised on any of the websites.
Always consult with a licensed, qualified health care professional before changing or starting any medical regimen or dietary program.
Miseducation is more dangerous than uneducation.
- Research Health
- Stress: Could it be Adrenal Fatigue?
- Aloe Vera and Its Healthy Benefits
- Whole Food Supplements
- Anatomy Database
- The Impact of Science on Society: A Crystal Ball Into the Future
- Pharmaceutical corporations accused of Genocide before ICC in The Hague
- Hydrazine Sulphate
- Strontium for bone health